Monday, November 2, 2009

November is upon us.

This year has surely flown by. November already and Thanksgiving is well on it's way. Then Christmas. Whew it's a whirlwind for sure. If you scroll down and look at my earlier posts you will see a photo of my kitchen counter full of "in progress" stuff. Well, it's all been painted up and listed on my Etsy site. I add a few photos at the end of this post. I have an interview tomorrow for a part time job that will last through Christmas. It is going to make for some burning of the midnight oil but I need the extra income. So I will work my full time job and permitting I get the 2nd job then it will be home to paint or bake, which is a new venture I will talk more about in another post. It is almost time for bed so I will post a few photos and talk with you soon.




2 comments:

  1. Ooh Andrea!
    I so love the little tea/coffee pot. How precious is that? That Santa looks so inviting painted on there. It is just breath taking. Love it. You are an artist for sure. Your things will sell quickly.

    I will say a little prayer for you for the second job. I know what it is like to live tightly where money is concerned. We are just thankful we are both healthy enough that we can work. Have a beautiful day sweetie. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sherry. You've inspired me today!

    ReplyDelete